Let's be honest, shopping for Valentines Day isn't easy. If there's one thing that's true about Valentine's Day it is effort is evident. The pressure to surprise and impress can cloud what's most important. Many of us forget to keep love personal and often hide our effort in pretty wrapping or elaborate excursions. But something as simple as homemade kettle corn, a sweet little gift, and a night in playing cards says "I love you" just as much as a grand romantic dinner. We thought we could help with your last minute love planning by offering a gift guide for the one you love that keeps it simple and special.
1. Rifle Paper Co. "Be My Valentine" Card.
2. Isabel Haley Decorative Petal.
3. Colleen Mauer large pull-through sterling silver hoops.
1. Peg and Awl "Truffle" Tote.
2. Graf & Lantz Honeycomb Coaster in heathered white.
Something simple ..
1. Sugar Paper "You Are My Person" card.
2. SYD+SAM Gift Card.
3. Isabel Haley "Mother of Pearl" pinch pot.
For a homebody..
1. Further 8oz hand soap.
2. Maison Louis Marie No. 4-Bois de Balincourt candle.
3. Homart Navajo matches.
For that faraway friend..
1. Homart Lotus Tealight Holder in white.
2. Sugar Paper "Miles Apart But Close To The Heart" card.
3. Fleet Objects Knot Pendant in mint.
4. Homart Rorschach matches with a gold foil.
Valentines Day planning can feel impossible. It doesn't have to be. Come shop with us and give a gift that makes your person remember exactly why you love them.
Follow us everywhere we are.